Booking Secretary:- Mrs G. Pagan, 117, Victoria Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4JG. Tel:01379 650770
Click HERE to view or download a PDF document detailing our room hire rates.
Click HERE to view or download booking form in PDF format..
Use of the Sound System or the Overhead Projector must be arranged in advance. No extra charge is made for these items.
In the case of a single booking, a cheque for the due amount should be in the possession of the Booking Secretary at least seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the hire. Failure to do so may result in access to the rooms being denied.
For multiple bookings payment should be made monthly, in advance.
Please make cheques payable to: Diss United Reformed Church
1. The premises are to be left clean and tidy at the end of each booked session. Hirers must remove all rubbish arising from their booking.
2. Please ensure that all internal lights are switched off and doors secured upon leaving the premises.
3. The hirer must have public liability insurance and any other appropriate cover for the activities being undertaken. The Church cannot be held liable for any accident or injury which occurred or was sustained during the activity session being undertaken by the hiring organisation. Any accident and/or injury must be recorded in the accident book provided.
4. The provision for sale of alcoholic beverages during a hired session may only take place with the express permission of the Church authorities prior to the event.
5. Smoking anywhere on the Church premises is forbidden by law.
6. It is essential that the hirer obtain all the necessary licenses from the relevant authorities that are required by law and pertain to the event being held.
7. If any of the rooms are required by the Church for their own use (e.g. Weddings, Funerals etc.) then bookings for that day will need to be rearranged.